Congratulations, you’ve got a private room with your very own hot tub! We want you to enjoy it – so below are a few items to keep in mind before you get in.
Just in case you need extra information below are links to the owner’s manuals in PDF format.
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR HOT TUB
Welcome to your very own HOT TUB. Before use, please read to ensure you have a good safe time and the Hot Tub doesn’t go cold for you or the next guest:
- This is a high efficiency environmentally friendly hot tub. When you open the cover, the hot tub will start to slowly cool. Be sure to keep the cover on and secured when not in use, otherwise, the water will go cold, and it will take a long time to warm-up again (nobody likes a cold hot tub or having to pay for damages/misuse fees)
- To open the cover, unhook it on the right, fold the cover up towards the left against the wall, and secure it with the red bungee cord.
- Take a shower before getting in. The water is fresh.
- Is the water too hot? That’s OK, because, with the cover open, the hot tub will naturally cool. Wait 15 min, then feel the water again. Repeat this process until the water is at a temperature you like best. Remember, the hot tub will keep getting cooler with the cover off and get warmer with the cover on (it’s max temp is 104F)
- This is a SOAKER HOT TUB. The Jets turn on and off by themselves. There’s no need to adjust the settings, turn the knobs, or press the buttons (you’re asking for trouble if you do)
- Did you end up pressing buttons and turning dials anyways?
BEFORE GETTING OUT, MAKE SURE YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
- . TURN ALL DIALS ALL THE WAY CLOCKWISE TO TURN DOWN JETS AND TURN OFF WATERFALL (The dials are hard to turn sometimes, so you may need to dry your hands)
- . PRESS THE RED BUTTON A BUNCH OF TIMES TO SET THE TARGET TEMP TO THE MAX OF 104 (so that the Hot Tub heats up again when not is use and won’t be cold for the next user)
- . PUT THE COVER BACK ON AND SECURE IT (doing this will ensure the Hot Tub will heat up while not in use, otherwise, it will go cold)
- This is a TWO PERSON MAX hot tub designed for ADULTS ONLY. Overloading the Hot Tub can cause the tub to overflow and become damaged.
- Pregnant? Heart Problems? Got a medical condition? Make sure you’re medically cleared by your Doctor to use a Hot Tub and limit your time in the water.
- Drinking Alcohol? Only use the hot tub if you’re sober.
- Smoking, drinking, and eating in the hot tub is never permitted. This can pollute the water, damage the Hot Tub, and lead to a hefty cleaning/maintenance fee.
- Leaving the hot tub unattended? Be sure to close the lid and secure the cover with the bungee cord on the right.
- Travelling with children? Never leave children unattended around the hot tub. Keep everyone safe by securing the Hot Tub when not in use.